Connecting your Kickserv account to QuickBooks Online is a fast and simple process that will allow you to take advantage of both platforms.
This initial sync to QuickBooks takes the longest, especially if you have a large number of Customers, Invoices, and Items.
- Log in to your QuickBooks Online account.
- Switch back to Kickserv and click on QuickBooks in the sidebar.
- Click ‘Change’ to change your QuickBooks environment.
- Choose QuickBooks Online.
- Click the Connect to QuickBooks button.
- When asked to authorize Kickserv, choose Authorize.
- Once connected, select a default Sales account for new items, then visit the QuickBooks page.
- You can test the sync by pressing the Sync with QuickBooks button.
- Once your sync is finished, view the Sync History to verify that your sync was successful.