Get Your Questions Answered About Kickserv Free
Why are you offering Kickserv for free to small businesses?
A long time ago, we were a small home service company just starting out. A tool like Kickserv would have made a world of difference to us. In fact, we wanted it so much that we built it! We support small businesses, and want to help you out with the right software to run your business. For free.
What’s the catch?
There’s not one–really! You get unlimited data, estimates, jobs, invoices and all the features available in our Starter plan. You are limited to 2 users and you need to set up online payments.
What are Online Payments?
Online Payments allow you to accept payments from your customers anywhere! Your customers can pay their invoices instantly, via email or text! Since you’re getting Kickserv for free, we request that you accept all credit card payments inside of Kickserv–but all you have to do is set it up. There’s always a transaction fee for accepting credit card payments–ours is competitive at only 2.9%+30 cents. Here are some articles about how it works.
What is not included?
- Accounting integrations. You can run Kickserv independent of any accounting software as a standalone application. If you want our two-way integration with Quickbooks or Xero, you can upgrade to our Starter plan for $59 a month (paid annually; or $99 if you pay monthly).
- More than 2 users.
- A few things you probably won’t miss as a small business. You can see the chart on our Pricing Page.
Sweet. How do I start?
- Start a free trial
- Set up a successful Stripe approved connection so you can receive invoice payments from your customers (Set Up Online Payments)
- Make sure you only have 1-2 users set up
- Click the Sign Up Now button at the top right of your trial, select the Free plan, and checkout
- You will now have Kickserv entirely for free! You’ll know you did everything right if the Sign Up Now button disappears.
All that we ask…
Since we’re giving you a free account, all that we ask is you use it to accept all your credit card transactions, and that you leave us a couple of 5-star reviews in places like these: