What information do we collect?
- We collect personal information about you and your business during registration.
- We collect and aggregate information on which web pages users of Kickserv access.
- We may automatically record information that your browser sends when you visit a Kickserv web page. This data may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request, and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- When you use our mobile apps, we may collect information about your location. Our apps use your location to help you do your job more easily:
- to clock in and out at job sites
- to send update messages to customers
- to map your location for dispatchers
- With your explicit permission, we may use your mobile device’s GPS, gyroscopes, accelerometers, and network connections to gather precise location data. You will be asked for permission before we collect this data, and you have the opportunity to opt out at any time. We do not use or share your location data for advertising or marketing purposes.
What do we do with this information?
All collected information is used to improve the quality of our service and it is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you’ve requested when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We have your consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- We provide such information to our subsidiaries, affiliated companies or other trusted businesses or persons for the purpose of processing personal information on our behalf. We require that these parties agree to process such information based on our instructions and in compliance with this Policy and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
- If you use an affiliate code on signup we share your customer name and the price of your monthly subscription plan with the affiliate.
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to
- satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or enforceable governmental request,
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof,
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or
- protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of Kickserv, its account, or the public as required or permitted by law.
- We may transfer information about you if Kickserv, Inc. is acquired or merged with another company with the express purposes of using that information by the acquiring party to continue delivering to you the services you had purchased as well as to market the acquiring party’s additional products and services to you.
We work with other relevant technology partners to deliver best-of-breed offerings that we think might help your business. If you approve, we will share your information with our technology partners to deliver special offers and information regarding their products and services. You have the option to opt-out of our partnership marketing at any time.
Although Kickserv owns or leases the servers, data storage, databases, and all rights to the application, you retain the rights to your data and we will never sell or share your data with a third party or contact your clients directly. We greatly respect the privacy of our accounts and the privacy of their data.
A ‘cookie’ is a small amount of data that is sent to your browser from a website’s server and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies are required to access the Kickserv application.
Changes to this policy