Get Your Questions Answered about Kickserv Free
Why are you offering Kickserv for free to small businesses?
A long time ago, we were a small home service company just starting out. It would have been so powerful if we had Kickserv back then. We support small businesses and want to provide you the right software to run your business. For free.
What’s the catch?
There really isn't one. You get unlimited data, estimates, jobs, invoices and most of the features available in our Lite plan. You are limited to 2 users and must set up online payments.
What are Online Payments?
Online Payments allow you to accept payments from your customers anywhere! Your customers can pay their invoices instantly, via email or text. Since you are getting Kickserv for free, we simply request you accept all credit card payments inside of Kickserv – but we don’t require you to do so. All you have to do is set it up. There’s always a fee for accepting credit card payments; ours is competitive at only 3.1%+30 cents. Here are some articles about how it works.
What is NOT included?
Accounting Software Integration. You can run Kickserv independent of any accounting software as a stand-alone application.
- If you want our two-way integration with QuickBooks or Xero, you can add it for $50/month.
- More than 2 users. Your 2 users can login from unlimited devices.
- A few features small businesses typically never need. You can see the chart on our Pricing Page.
Sweet. How do I start?
- Start a Free Trial
- Set up a successful Stripe approved connection so you can receive invoice payments from your customers (Set Up Online Payments).
- Make sure you only have 1-2 users set up.
- Click ‘Sign Up Now’ button at the top right of your trial, select the Free plan, and checkout.
- You will now have Kickserv entirely for free! You’ll know you did everything right if the ‘Sign Up Now’ button disappears.
All that we ask…
Since we are giving you a free account, all that we ask is you actively use it to accept all your credit card transactions and that you leave us a couple 5-star reviews in places like these:
- Apple App Store or Android App Store
- G2: https://www.g2.com/products/kickserv/reviews
- Capterra: https://www.capterra.com/p/122541/Kickserv/
- Technology Advice: https://technologyadvice.com/products/kickserv-reviews/